Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

Why did you feel the need to have an intro and credits that take up more than the actual story. Sure the animation is great, but seriously!

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

Daily 2nd Prize

If this is daily 2nd, then it must have been a very, VERY slow flash day.

Maybe work on better audio next time, and maybe some sort of cohesive story line. And enough with the "one hour later", "50 years later" crud. It got annoying and repetitive.

Universal Studios Florida Universal Studios Florida

Following on from k1rby's response below.

Grumio said:
(Notice, fags, the huge difference between an animators review and all the non-animators. Lol.)

Yeah ok, I'm not an animator, and my response will be short.

That was not an animation, so please don't call yourself an animator.

Grumio responds:

You'll notice that the background was convulsing and moving, while the letters flashed.

That is indeed an animation, idiot. Just because it's not up to par with Adam or someone like him doesn't mean it's not an animation.

King's Strike King's Strike

It's just not even fun. The enemies have far to many hit points. And like almost all other reviews, the enmies spawn in to higher numbers often with suicide enemies behind others so you can kill them before they get to you.

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

This is a great fun game, but I think its missing a few things that could make it awesome. Mostly being an upgrade system of some sort. Possibly making money drop from enemies and allowing the player to collect it to purchase upgrades. Still, these things could be incorporated into a second game.

Bullets & Beats DEMO Bullets & Beats DEMO

Alright, so I didn't play it past 60 seconds. Though in this time I was super frustrated by the graphics, the dangers in the level aren't clear enough. The controls feel slow and cumbersome.
I'd suggest you don't waste your time.

duckbridge responds:

Hey, sorry you didn't like it. What frustrated you the most by the graphics? And the dangers in the levels is a good point We've heard that before! Do you have any suggestions for the controls? :)