King's Strike King's Strike

It's just not even fun. The enemies have far to many hit points. And like almost all other reviews, the enmies spawn in to higher numbers often with suicide enemies behind others so you can kill them before they get to you.

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

This is a great fun game, but I think its missing a few things that could make it awesome. Mostly being an upgrade system of some sort. Possibly making money drop from enemies and allowing the player to collect it to purchase upgrades. Still, these things could be incorporated into a second game.

Bullets & Beats DEMO Bullets & Beats DEMO

Alright, so I didn't play it past 60 seconds. Though in this time I was super frustrated by the graphics, the dangers in the level aren't clear enough. The controls feel slow and cumbersome.
I'd suggest you don't waste your time.

duckbridge responds:

Hey, sorry you didn't like it. What frustrated you the most by the graphics? And the dangers in the levels is a good point We've heard that before! Do you have any suggestions for the controls? :)

Letter Quest Letter Quest

Great game so far, but it is just a demo. So I went to put it on my Android phone, and to my dismay it is unavailable in Australia.
Please can you guys get this up and running in OZ. I really do want to throw money at you for it, but I can not :(

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

I really enjoyed this game, letting it run in the background then checking on gear found. Clicking madly for a few minutes and grabbing achievements. Until I realised one achievement is never going to be obtained. I put the chest item on my Undead that gives me an additional undead unit every 700 kills it makes. That's really cool, except i was at 60 when it went on, now I'm at 134 and no achievement for 100 undead units. The cost of an additional unit is now at 7.1 billion and climbs each time I get another unit.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

iPhone

This should be ported across to the iPhone. I would pay for it instantly!

SmileyTrap SmileyTrap

Top Notch Game & Not hard at all!

I don't know what the last few are saying. The game didn't get to much harder after the first couple of levels. Maybe you weren't using the rotate buttons, they're pretty vital in the game.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Great Game, but,,,

As I said the game is great, animation is good and game play is well thought out. However the speed of the game is maddening. I wanted to play it more but couldn't handle having to wait 5 minutes to kill to bugs. If you can fix the speed of this game then it will be f#%king sweet!!!

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

Somethings not right!

The game loads but the menu does nothing. Nothing happens at all. Me thinks this may be a bug? Does anyone else have this problem?

Insantatarium Insantatarium

HERE BE A WALKTHROUGH

1 Click the shard of glass at your feet.
2 Click your croutch.
3 Click your belly.
4 Click your mouth.
5 Click the cigarette on the floor to the back right.
6 Click on the lighter on top of the drain on the right wall.
7 Click on the hole on the bottom left.
8 Click in between the lasers when there is a hole big enough for your hand.
9 Click on the top left lock on the door.
10 TO BREATHE - Click on the pipe on the top left. (Do this when needed)
11 Click on the left coloured panel and select RED.
12 Click on the right coloured panel and select BLUE.
13 Click the key in front of the right floor drain.
14 Click the middle left lock.
15 Click the little door below the camera.
16 Click the panel behind it.
17 Click on the left side pant pocket of Santa, (as you face him).
18 Click the bottom left lock.
19 Enjoy ending.