Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

Why did you feel the need to have an intro and credits that take up more than the actual story. Sure the animation is great, but seriously!

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

Daily 2nd Prize

If this is daily 2nd, then it must have been a very, VERY slow flash day.

Maybe work on better audio next time, and maybe some sort of cohesive story line. And enough with the "one hour later", "50 years later" crud. It got annoying and repetitive.

Universal Studios Florida Universal Studios Florida

Following on from k1rby's response below.

Grumio said:
(Notice, fags, the huge difference between an animators review and all the non-animators. Lol.)

Yeah ok, I'm not an animator, and my response will be short.

That was not an animation, so please don't call yourself an animator.

Grumio responds:

You'll notice that the background was convulsing and moving, while the letters flashed.

That is indeed an animation, idiot. Just because it's not up to par with Adam or someone like him doesn't mean it's not an animation.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

OUSTANDING!!

Simply the best Sprite animation I've seen to date. You could liken this animation quality to the first Matrix movie when it came out. It was stunning and breath taking. Nothing had ever been done so well before it and nothing will be done as good as this for some time.

LeviFolds - This was fantastic, to listen to anyone else would be foolish.

DamageZ.

LeviFolds responds:

Thank you very kindly, but if all were as pleasant to review as you, we would not have Newgrounds, ha. Very much appreciated my friend.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Original or Not?

After reading through some reviews that said this was a copy of Animator Vs Animation, I was very skeptical to start with.

Though your animation soon went past this and you made it your own. The unique ending was brilliant. I loved it.

This is an excellent step past A vs A. Great job!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you for seeing past that...I doubt the people who titled this a copy didn't even bother to watch the whole thing...thanks!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Hella Funny Ending

Great animation dude, very funny as well.

A little advice for future, the credits at the end shouldn't go longer than your animation.

Still great work!!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

NIN 10 AWESOME

Don't forget to click on the girlies 8008's in the menu screen for 2 extra films.

Drunk Cop: On Patrol Drunk Cop: On Patrol

Not Bad

I like the idea, though I'm not sure how many episodes you can get out of it if you want to make a series.

BTW - Try to make the story part longer than the intro and credits. It's kinda crap the they both take up 75% of the flash.

Angry Dog Angry Dog

Far & Away The Best Flash on NG!

Mate, I think I broke my funny bone on this flash. There will never be anything to make laugh this hard again.

Unless of course, you make another!?!

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Well Done!!

I hope you got an A+ for that, I really liked your interpretation of the song. It's also an A+ song for that matter.

Do another, I dare ya :Þ